1) Every student must possess a copy of the school handbook and it should be brought to the school daily and presented to the teacher as and when requested.
2) Students must maintain the school calendar neatly. No fancy stickers may be stuck or pictures/designs drawn in the school calendar.
3) No student/parent may tamper with the remarks given in the calendar. All remarks must be promptly signed by the parent.
4) Parents may not write notes in the school calendar- Please use separate paper for any such purposes.
5) In case the student looses the calendar, it must be promptly replaced with a new one. The calendar may be purchased after an explicit written explanation by the parent is submitted to the class teacher and duly counter signed by the class teacher.
6) The Remarks/ Observations in the school Diary must be signed by the parents , failing which the students will be given detention for the day.