1) Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed.
2) Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness is expected at all times. Hair must be neatly cut/pinned/plaited and combed. Nails must be kept clean and short. Boys must maintain their hair trim and neat.Fancy hairstyles and coloured hair is not allowed.
3) Failure to comply may result in the student being sent home after two warnings recorded in the handbook.
4) Students are not permitted to wear costly or fancy watches, chains, earrings, belts etc. Primary students are not allowed to wear watches.
5) Students are not allowed to colour / spike / gel their hair, wear nailpolish, tattoo or any henna design. Fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
6) The Shirt must be fully buttoned.