1) All students must be present on the first day and last day of each term. Students must also be present on the re-opening day after The Summer/Winter Break.
2) In all cases of absence from school, the parent is expected to make a note in the specified section of the school calendar.
3) Absence for 3 to 5 days on medical grounds must be accompanied by a medical certificate and should be sanctioned by the Coordinator. For any other absence of more than 5 days the written sanction of the Principal is required.
4) Students who are absent on the re-opening days after a Term/holidays without prior permission from the Principal will not be permitted into the class.
5) No student should leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal/ V. Principals/Coordinator. Parents seeking to take their child/ward during school hours must meet the Principal/ V. Principals/Coordinator for permission. Students will be permitted to leave the class during school hours only when the parent reports in person at the school reception and secures the necessary permission.
6) Students will not be sent with drivers/friends/relatives without the written request of the Parent.
7) Students who have been absent for more than a month without permission are liable to have their names struck off the rolls and have to seek readmission.
8) Students suffering from contagious diseases must stay away from school and seek medical attention. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from the Doctor. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class :
Chicken pox – till scabs fall off
Cholera – till the child is completely well
Measles – Two weeks after the rash disappears
Mumps – About one month, until the swelling has subsided
Whooping Cough – Six weeks after recovery
Jaundice – Six weeks after recovery