1) All students must be present on the first day and last day of each term. Students must also be present on the re-opening day after The Summer/Winter Break.
2) In all cases of absence from school, the parent is expected to make a note in the specified section of the school calendar.
3) Absence for 3 to 5 days on medical grounds must be accompanied by a medical certificate and should be sanctioned by the Coordinator. For any other absence of more than 5 days the written sanction of the Principal is required.
4) Students who are absent on the re-opening days after a Term/holidays without prior permission from the Principal will not be permitted into the class.
5) No student should leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal/ V. Principals/Coordinator. Parents seeking to take their child/ward during school hours must meet the Principal/ V. Principals/Coordinator for permission. Students will be permitted to leave the class during school hours only when the parent reports in person at the school reception and secures the necessary permission.
6) Students will not be sent with drivers/friends/relatives without the written request of the Parent.
7) Students who have been absent for more than a month without permission are liable to have their names struck off the rolls and have to seek readmission.
8) Students suffering from contagious diseases must stay away from school and seek medical attention. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from the Doctor. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class :
Chicken pox – till scabs fall off
Cholera – till the child is completely well
Measles – Two weeks after the rash disappears
Mumps – About one month, until the swelling has subsided
Whooping Cough – Six weeks after recovery
Jaundice – Six weeks after recovery
1) Students must respect and obey their teachers and School authorities at all times.
2) Running, playing and shouting in the classrooms and corridors during study hours is forbidden. Students must not indulge in fights and physical and verbal abuse in school. Stringent action will be taken against all students instigating and/or participating in such acts.
3) Students may not loiter in the classrooms during break or Computer, Games and Activity periods.
5) Students may not go to the toilets or to drink water during class time. Such needs must be attended to during the break. However, if any student has a medical problem, the same must be brought to the notice of the class teacher / nurse in writing with medical certificate attached.
6) Students are not permitted to bring story books (other than school library books), magazines, picture books, video games, audiovideo cassettes/DVD’s/CD’s, fancy items, Walkman’s or Mobile phones to the school.This rule is applicable for class, practices, Annual Day, Sports Day, Picnic etc. Any such property found in the possession of the student will be confiscated by the school.
7) All school leaders must be given due respect.
8) Students must record and follow the specific instructions given by their teachers.
1) Every student must possess a copy of the school handbook and it should be brought to the school daily and presented to the teacher as and when requested.
2) Students must maintain the school calendar neatly. No fancy stickers may be stuck or pictures/designs drawn in the school calendar.
3) No student/parent may tamper with the remarks given in the calendar. All remarks must be promptly signed by the parent.
4) Parents may not write notes in the school calendar- Please use separate paper for any such purposes.
5) In case the student looses the calendar, it must be promptly replaced with a new one. The calendar may be purchased after an explicit written explanation by the parent is submitted to the class teacher and duly counter signed by the class teacher.
6) The Remarks/ Observations in the school Diary must be signed by the parents , failing which the students will be given detention for the day.
1) Students must come to school wearing the correct school uniform. Uniform must be neatly cleaned and ironed.
2) Personal cleanliness, hygiene and neatness is expected at all times. Hair must be neatly cut/pinned/plaited and combed. Nails must be kept clean and short. Boys must maintain their hair trim and neat.Fancy hairstyles and coloured hair is not allowed.
3) Failure to comply may result in the student being sent home after two warnings recorded in the handbook.
4) Students are not permitted to wear costly or fancy watches, chains, earrings, belts etc. Primary students are not allowed to wear watches.
5) Students are not allowed to colour / spike / gel their hair, wear nailpolish, tattoo or any henna design. Fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
6) The Shirt must be fully buttoned.